Dr. Chrissie Lam
Mon-Fri: 9:30am-6:30pm ; Sat: 9:30am-2:00pm
Unit Number #05-14
Dr. Chrissie Lam graduated from University of California, Berkeley (U.S.A.) with a bachelor’s degree in Nutritional Science before earning her doctorate degree in dentistry from the University of the Pacific, Arthur A. Dugoni School of Dentistry (U.S.A.).
Dr. Lam has practiced dentistry in both U.S.A. and Singapore for over 10 years. She takes good care of her patients with her warm demeanor and excellent clinical skills.
Dr. Lam is passionate about dentistry and patient care. She organized and attended several volunteer medical missions. She also holds membership in American Dental Association and Singapore Dental Association.
D.D.S. (University of Pacific, U.S.A.)
B.Sc (University of California Berkeley, U.S.A.)
- American Dental Association
- Singapore Dental Association
- Singapore Dental Council (2013)
- Dental Board of California, U.S.A. (2010)
- Successfully passed the Western Regional Examining Board Licensing Exam, U.S.A. (2010)