Advanced Physio Care
Mon - Fri: 10am - 7pm Sat: 10am - 3pm
Unit Number #05-11
Providing professional & quality care through the use of advanced technology to relieve pain and restore function in the shortest time possible.
At Advanced Physio Care, we understand that the road to recovery isn’t just about relieving pain, but is centred around restoring and improving the everyday life of our patients. Every patient we treat has a unique need and requires tailored and specialised care that speeds up recovery with minimal pain necessary.
Specialties or sub-specialties
We provide professional and quality care through the use of advanced technology to relieve pain and restore function in the shortest time possible.
1. Tecar therapy is a capacitive and/or resistive energy transfer system that operates within the long wave radio frequency range in the treatment of acute and chronic musculo-articular pathology in athletes. Tecar therapy is characterized by the transfer of energy within tissues by using a capacitive electrode covered by an insulator and a resistive electrode conductor, following the mechanism of a condenser.
2. The Hypervolt is a cordless state-of-the-art vibration massage device that relieves muscle stiffness and soreness, increases circulation and range of motion, and improves the overall health of the body’s soft tissue.
3. Spinal traction is a form of decompression therapy that relieves pressure on the spine. It can be performed manually or mechanically. Spinal traction is used to treat herniated discs, sciatica, degenerative disc disease, pinched nerves, and many other back conditions.
4. Shockwave therapy is a modern physiotherapy method that helps treat joint pain and injured soft tissues quickly. Proven Effective – Independent studies proved shockwave therapy to be a highly effective treatment for various health conditions related to damaged bone and muscle tissues.
5. The Complex SP 6.0 improves your strength and restores muscle volume, helps you relax and recover faster.